Diwali is around the corner and it is the day to enjoy with family and friends with delicious sweets. Sharing sweets and savouries made from pure ghee is our tradition and the festival is much enjoyed and loved by everyone in this world. Besan ladoo is one of the traditional and best-loved sweets in India. It is also one of the favourite sweets of Lord Ganesha.
- ¼ cup of Ghee
- 1 cup of Besan (Gram flour)
- ½ of Powdered Sugar
- Cashew nuts
- ¼ tsp of Cardamom Powder
- Warm the ghee in a pan over a low flame until it melts completely.
- Next, add the besan in that ghee and roast it for 10-15 minutes till the besan colour changing into golden brown.
- Further add the powdered sugar, cardamom powder, cashews & almond in the besan mixture and make sure all combined well & remove from the flame.
- After the completion, allow the mixture to cool down for 20 minutes. Once it is set, take the portions of the mixture and prepare ladoo in the required size based upon the need.
- Enjoy the delicious besan ladoo with your family and friends. For best taste use Viraly Ghee.