Butter Chicken! Many Indians have a great fondness for chicken. Especially to the mouth-watering butter chicken, the name alone can make you want to enjoy this ever-so-popular Indian dish.
- Boneless Chicken
- Red chili powder and Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Dry fenugreek leaves
- Lemon juice, Cashew nuts
- Onion and Tomato
- Bay leaf and Green Chili
- Get the boneless chicken and cut it into little pieces. Apply yogurt, red chili powder, salt, dry fenugreek leaves, lemon juice, and ginger-garlic paste. Mix it well. (best for about 6 hours)
- Heat the oil in a pan and long fry the chicken slices till it turns light golden in color.
- After chicken is completely cooked. Take it out from the oil and keep it apart. Use another pan & heat the oil and add finely chopped onion, cumin seeds and green chili. Fry it for about 4-5 minutes, till onion is soft.
- Add chopped tomato, cashew nuts, almonds, red chili powder, coriander powder, dry fenugreek leaves, bay leaves, and salt. Cook the flavorings for extra 2-3 minutes. Immediately let it completely cool by itself.
- Crush the fried ingredients along with 1/2 cup water to make a fine and smooth paste.
- Boil the frying pan with 1/4 cup butter and add the ground paste. Cook the spices on love level heat till butter appears separately. Then add 1/4 cup more butter and food color.
- Bake it for added 4-5 minutes and apply fried chicken pieces and stir it well.
- Add 2 cup boiled water and cook covered for 5 minutes. Now mix fresh cream and blend it well and quickly turn off the flame.
- Splash the ghee on a pan and immediately close it so that the gravy can engages with the essence.
- Finally, butter chicken is ready, decorate with some more butter and serve hot with chapatti or Naan.