Ghee mysore pak is a delicious Indian sweet, prepared during festival season to make the festival even more sweeter.
- Besan – 1 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Ghee – 1.5 cup
- Water – ½ cup
- Heat the pan, add ghee in it. Simmer the stove and keep the ghee hot (You need to add ghee little by little)
- Dry roast the gram flour for 2 mins and transfer it to a bowl
- In a nonstick pan or in a heavy bottomed kadai, add 2 cups of sugar and water, let the sugar to melt. Cook till it reaches 1 string consistency.
- Now simmer the flame and add besan slowly and mix well.
- Once the mixture gets thickens, slowly add hot ghee into the besan and keep mixing.
- Once the ghee is absorbed, add next ladle.
- Keep cooking till the mysore pak is frothy.
- Transfer the mysore pak to the greased pan and tap to make it even.
- Cut into pieces. Cool it for 10 mins, delicious mysore pak is ready to serve.