Methi Malai Paneer is one of the restaurant style delicious recipe which will be the super combination for Indian bread like Rotis or Paranthas.
- Fresh Fenugreek Leaves (Methi)
- Malai (cream)
- Sliced Panner (limited)
- Nice salt
- Heat oil/butter in a pan, add Jeera in it & roast them together for few minutes.
- Chop the onions, put it into the pan & fry it for few minutes.
- After that add some spicy green chili paste along with ginger garlic.
- Fry the mixture until it turns in to golden brown color
- Add finely chopped/pureed tomatoes in to the pan.
- Soak cashews and almonds in warm water for around 20 minutes. After that make a paste using that mixture and add it to the gravy
- After cooking the gravy, add Fenugreek Leaves(Methi) in the same pan and fry them for a minute.
- Then add Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Salt and to the gravy and mix it well.
- Now add some Malai Cream to the gravy with water to maintain the consistency of the gravy
- At last add Paneer cubes and let them cook for 3-4 minutes till they become soft.