Paneer Butter Masala is one of the common favorite vegetarian recipes from Indian Cuisine. The looks of the dish are exotic and it tastes yummy. In this dish, paneer is dunked in a buttery, creamy, tangy, spicy and classic sauce. This dish is not just curry, this is true deliciousness.
- Paneer cubes
- Kashmiri Red Chilies
- Ginger Paste
- Garlic Paste
- Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Chili powder
- Garam masala (Powder)
- Turmeric (Powder)
- Kasuri Methi (Dry)
- Fresh Cream
- In a pan, heat butter and add a tablespoon of oil.
- Add red chilies, ginger & garlic paste.
- After that all the spices. Saute for a minute or two and add cashew nuts, poppy seeds, and onions.
- When the onions become crystalline, add the tomatoes. Combine completely.
- Clos the pan and cook till the tomatoes begin slicing down and the mixture starts leaving oil at the edges.
- Switch off the fire and set out to cool.
- After cooling enough to handle, add as many spices as possible, and mix the food to a smooth paste.
- Then, heat the remaining butter and add the curry paste. Add garam masala powder, chili powder, turmeric, ketchup, salt along with 1/2 cup water. Bring the mixture to boil.
- Once the curry boiled well, dim the flame and cook for another 30 minutes, till the oil leaves slightly. Cut the paneer into small pieces, add it to the gravy and mix gently.
- Finally, join the dry roast the kasuri methi and crush it to a fine powder. Mix Kasuri methi and fresh gravy in the curry.